Personal Identification:

  • Social Security Card / ITIN / ATIN
  • Drivers License
  • Dependent’s Social Security Numbers and Date of Birth

Employment and Income Information:

  • Previous years tax information
  • Wage Statements (Form W-2)
  • Unemployment Statements (Form 1099)
  • Social Security, Pension or Retirement Income Statements (Form 1099-RRB)
  • Commissions Received or Paid
  • Self-employed Business Income and Expenses (Form 1099-MISC)
  • Sale of Stocks or Bonds Information
  • Miscellaneous Income (Including Rent) (Form 1099-MISC)
  • Partnership, Corporation & Trust Income (Schedule K-1)
  • State and Local Income Tax Refunds (Form 1099-G)
  • IRA or 401K Distributions
  • Alimony Paid or Received
  • Gambling and Lottery Winnings, Prizes and Awards
  • Jury Duty Pay
  • Scholarships and Fellowships
  • Interest or Dividend Income Statements (Form 1099-INT, Form 1099 OID, Form 1099-DIV)

Homeowner and Renter Information:

  • Residential Address(es) for this Year
  • Mortgage or Home Equity Interest Paid (Form 1098)
  • Record of Purchase or Sale of Real Estate (Form 1099-S)
  • Second Mortgage Interest Paid
  • Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes Paid
  • Rent Paid During Tax Year
  • Documented Moving Expenses

Expense Information:

  • Medical and Dental Expenses
  • Charitable Donations
  • Unreimbursed Employment Related Expenses
  • Educational Expenses
  • Job Hunting Expenses
  • Childcare Expenses and Provider Information
  • Personal Property Tax Information (Automobiles)