Franchising allows you to be in business for yourself rather than by yourself. Our system teaches you how the business works, how to use the resources available to you and how to market your business professionally. This enables you to spend your time developing your business rather than figuring out how to operate the business.
Our franchisees are independent business people who are looking for a system and for guidance on how to operate their own businesses without the trial and error associated with doing it on their own. They enjoy the freedom and rewards of operating their own businesses while limiting the risks associated with start-up opportunity.
The ideal candidate for Smart Tax franchise:
- Understands the value of operating within a franchise system.
- Recognizes the need for local marketing and business development.
- Understands retail tax preparation and the customer’s need for a simple interview process and fast tax refund.
- Has good communication and customer service skills.
- Can have either a passive or hands-on ownership style.
The ideal Smart Tax franchise candidate understands the value of operating a business within a franchise system. This business can be successful whether the owner is actively participating in the operation of the office or has a more passive ownership style and uses key employees to manage the office.